Sunday, May 15, 2011

THE BRAINSTORMING PHASES OF MY UPCOMING PROJECT

        So, since I am still in the beginning stages of figuring out what I should do for the next advertising project, I am trying to brainstorm a few more ideas before I make a final decision of what I want to do. A recent idea that came to mind that also supports my perspective of my parents not approving of anything I do besides me winning games (like “Monopoly”, “LIFE”, and “Clue”) against my siblings is betting. One person in particular that always encourages me to bet is my dad. I definitely don’t mean to brag (and I’m not trying to jinx myself) but, in my history of betting, I have won more bets that I have lost. Recently, I have been winning with bets that I have been making on the NBA Playoff games. A majority of the bets have been with family members. I feel like this information could also be useful for my project; perhaps this can also be included in my “LIFE” game. I was thinking the title/label on the game board could be “GAMETIME” like the original “LIFE” game has “PAYDAY” on the board. Once again, I am not 100% set on one idea, I am just throwing some ideas out there. Feedback and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

"Life" board game ("MY LIFE" Project Idea)


"GAMETIME" (Let's Go Bulls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment